Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

       I spent my morning making 5 birthday card for all the birthday parties we have coming up (well, most of them anyway).  Sine I had so many to make I tried to keep them all fairly simple.  I was also able to use up a lot of scraps since I only used full sheets of paper to make the actual card itself and scraps for everything else. 


These two cards used my butterfly punches.  I just love butterflies and these cards are so simple.




I just could not resist adding a little bling to this one!  I used a gem brad on the ribbon and a row of small rhinestones down the body of the butterflies.  

I also had a few cards to make for the birthday boys!  These truck stamps were just too cute not to use!


Using striped blue and brown paper and some dark navy these cards were prefect.  I embellished them using Stampin Up's chocolate ribbons and some pieces from the Hodgepodge hardware kit. 

I finished up my card making with one final Lego inspired card.


Using an assortment of circle punches, some pup up glue dots and some contrasting paper I made an adorable card.  The number was a leftover sticker I had and the clip was also part of the Hodgepodge hardware pack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment