Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Map storage

    Anytime we go to an amusement park I try to save some park maps to use in scrapbooking.  I love that in the past 8 years or so that we've been traveling off and on to Disney that we have been able to see the parks change a bit here and there.  It's a great keepsake but I always have a bit of trouble finding a cute map storage layout... well not this year!  I LOVE my map pages so much I only made two versions (even though I did make four pages!).  I try never to copy my designs from one album to the next but I seriously loved these pages so much I didn't care! 


I wished I could've used my Cricut for his shorts too but my Cricut only cuts up to a 6" shape so I freehand drew the shape on the back of the red paper before cutting out... makes Mickey look a bit chunky but I still love it!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! I always include maps, etc as well and this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete