Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Typhoon Lagoon

     Here are some recently scrapped pages of our Disney trip.  I have four different layouts for what really amounts to the same photos since I am crazy.  No seriously, I am.  Not only do I have individual scrapbooks for each of the boys but I also keep a family album so when we go on family vacation I often have to scrap each event, day, or activity four times.  That calls for four times the work and effort, four times the creativity and four times the supplies!  But I LOVE how the pages came out!  In keeping with the theme of Typhoon Lagoon everything looks tropical and "beachy" (I know that isn't even a real word but it completely describes what I mean!).  Hope you enjoy! 



I think my favorite part of the page was the
journaling around the waves



No comments:

Post a Comment