Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Breakfast with Friends... Disney friends

   I've  been working on these Lilo and Stitch pages for three days.  I'm not sure why it's taking me so long but I finally finished a few of them! 


I think this one is my favorite!  Alec only wanted to meet Lilo and Stitch since he had already met
Mickey and Pluto at Chef Mickey so I didn't have a ton of photos with him in it.  I was
able to assemble a single page for his book.  I had this brown sandal/ flower paper and I loved
the colors in it.  I mounted each of the photos onto blue and then orange.  Once assembled on my page
I added a blue title cut from my Life's A Beach cartridge.  I cut two more titles in orange and gold to get
the layers for the flower on the title.  I then cut three flip flop boarders out of blue, orange and gold also to get my flip flop embellishments.  I also cut two Plumeria flowers; one orange and one blue and then used the layers feature to cut out the gold and orange and blue enhancements.  Once I had assembled all the flip flops and flowers and had them on my page in a
way I liked I went through and added a bit of shading using my two way markers.  I love how much they pop now!
 
Evan's Lilo and Stitch page looked adorable with the bright sunshine paper behind each of the pictures that I layered on the orange paper.  I cut a gold bar to go across the photos at the bottom and used the From My Kitchen cartridge to cut out the breakfast title in orange.  I finished off the page with a few Lilo & Stitch stickers.  

I was not happy with this double page spread but could not figure out what else to do with it.  I had given up on it and put it into the album when inspiration struck.  My Life's a Beach cartridge was out & the book was open on my desk.  I noticed that the picture showing was the same leaf as the ones on Lilo's dress.. 

so I cut out 8 white leaves in a size 3 and tucked them in among the photos and stickers.  I LOVE the page now.

No comments:

Post a Comment