Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

More Disney

    I've been getting caught up on most of my Disney pages.  While they aren't completely done most of them are mostly done, if that even makes any sense!  For most of the pages I concentrate on color and layout first, add in a title second and finish up with any journaling last.  As I get further behind on my scrapbooking I seem to get less and less journaling done but I figure one day I'll get to sit down at the computer and get all caught up on all the journaling.  I leave a box on most pages that I hope is large enough (without being too large) to fit all my journaling into when the time comes.  For me this is just a system that works.  But enough about that!  Here are some of my completed pages:

Jedi Training:



I just love the face that the Disney photographer captured in this picture!


 Indiana Jones Epic Stunt show:


To make Indiana I followed the directions on this blog using my Cricut. 




No comments:

Post a Comment