Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Chef Mickey

My boys are getting to that age when they don't want to wait in line to meet any characters in the parks.  They are all about the rides and so I'm always glad when they still want to eat at a character breakfast!  Here are some layouts for our Chef Mickey breakfast... they still need journaling but I think you can see where I left space for that later.  I'm all about simple layouts and clean lines so my pages are fairly basic.  I like my pictures to be the focal point-- not the embellishments so I tend to keep them to a minimum.  When The paper itself is decorated I typically don't put anything else on it. 

I added the chef hat (from the From The Kitchen cartridge) to the Mickey word from the Disney cartridge

my oldest son is the ONLY one who wanted to meet with Minnie-- I love this picture!

I had Disney paper that I embellished using the Disney Cricut

No comments:

Post a Comment