Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lights, Motors, Action

Don't you hate it when your creative juices just stop flowing and it seems like nothing is going right?  I finally managed to finish three half- way decent pages yesterday but it took me hours and quite a bit of swearing (under my breath) at my Cricut.  I got a newer, larger Cricut for Christmas and I guess I'm still learning the in's and out's of it.  Here are the three layouts for Hollywood Studios Lights, Motors, Action Stunt show:
I took a toy truck from our playroom, ran it through black ink and made tire tracks along
the title.  I added a few cute Disney stickers in a racing theme.  Simple and easy. 

For this page I cut the letters out using the Cricut and some thin metal sheeting
in a very light blue color.  I used the same Disney racing stickers and honestly, it looks way better in person

This is my least favorite (and probably unfinished) version.  I'd like to add some more embellishments
of some sort-- perhaps some checkered flags, silver gears, or tires-- I'm not sure & until I get struck with
some inspiration I'll leave it as is.  Who knows-- it might even grow on me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment