Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Easter!

  Yes, I know I have the wrong weekend, but I did make Easter cards this year for my guys and I have yet to get around to blogging them.  Sorry, what can I say?  We've been very busy around here.  But today is one of those days I'm planning on locking myself in my craftroom and getting a bunch of scrapbooking/ cardmaking done.  Wish me luck; my plans don't always work out the way I hope so we'll see if I get to write another post later or not.







        I don't love these cards; seems like lately I don't really like anything I've been making.  Cards and scrapbook pages keep disappointing me.  I don't know if it's because I always feel so rushed for time or if it's just that I've lost some of that passion and I'm just going through the motions.  Anyhow I thought I'd post some photos of last year's Easter cards.... though now that I look at those I don't love 'em either.  Maybe my expectations are just a bit to high after seeing all the wonderful creations everyone else makes on Pinterest.  Seriously, many of those pages and cards just blow me away!







No comments:

Post a Comment