Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Trucks, Cake and Frogs

I spent a little time in my craft room on Friday making some birthday cards.  While my craft room is still a mess I was able to carve a little room out for myself on my table and came up with some pretty cute cards (if I do say so myself).


Using a red and white patterned paper on a red background I put a strip of black with some red ribbon down the middle.  I then stamped my images on white and mounted them on black.  I colored in the truck quickly with some markers and decided to mount that whole image on white.  I used some dimensional eyes and my loader was finished.  I then adhered the stamped images to my card.



I made this card out of brown paper and started by taping down a large rectangle of dark blue.  I then mounted a strip of blue argyle paper onto another strip of brown and adhered that to the left side of the card.  I stamped my image on white and colored it in with colored pencils.  I mounted that on brown also and adhered that to the card slightly overlapping the argyle paper.  


My last cards uses one of my favorite stamps.  I just love this little frog!  I used a white card and some green on green striped paper to make the background. I stamped my images on white.  I used some glitter on all the pink flowers and the pink heart.  I then mounted everything on blue and tied a pretty little bow around the flower strip.  Using my word punch I punched a small strip of blue, folded it in half and slipped it around my stamped frog image securing it in place with a black brad.  I then used my double sided tape to put everything onto the card front. 

Linking Up With: Titus 2 Tuesday


Our Home of Many Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment