Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Arr! Finding Nemo makes my Dreams Come True!

     I managed to get another three pages done in our 2011 Disney scrapbook.  I love how they ALL come out this time too! 

I used my Circuit machine to make this Finding Nemo page.  I thought the dark glittery blue paper was the perfect accent to give this page a little pop!  I cut Crush out at a size 4, Nemo, the words and the waves were all cut out at a size 2.  All the various seaweeds were cut at different sizes and I just tore a few sheets of brown paper to make the sand at the bottom.  I just LOVE this page-- even if it did take me a full hour!! 


Easy peasy, quick and simple-- my favorite kind of page!  I used some black and red Mickey paper for the background, mounted my photo on black paper and cut out the letters using my Circuit Keystone cartridge.  I pieced together Pirate Mickey.  I cut a plain black Mickey head out of the Mickey and Friends cartridge and then cut a red/pink striped 1/2 Mickey head out from the same cartridge.  Lying the stripped paper over the black I carefully cut the ears off an cut one into a fat 'w" shape to make the tied on the pirate hat.  I then rummaged around and found a gold jump ring that I used as a pirate earing in Mickey's left hand ear. So easy and adorable. 


I had some Dreams Come True paper and I set it on it's side.  I mounted the large photo on white and set it on the paper just right so it didn't cover up any of the words.  I then used all the photos we took around the world showcase and cut them into small circles.  I mounted each photo on a slightly larger white circle and wrote my journaling around the edges of photos using a light blue marker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment